3 Followers
24 Following
bellwetherbookreviews

Bellwether Book Reviews

"People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading." - Logan Pearsall Smith.

Lord Of The Isles (Men of the Isles #1)

Lord Of The Isles (Men of the Isles #1) - Debbie Mazzuca 90% of the time, if I don't like a book it's because I don't like the characters. I actually liked the hero and heroine of this story and I definitely enjoyed the secondary characters. The reason I didn't like Lord the the Isles falls into the other 10%. The premise of the story was promising but the plot was poorly developed. The scenes that didn't have Ali and Rory heating things up were rushed and choppy, and the solutions for all of the problems they face were far too convenient. Even the romance between Ali and Rory felt abrupt, which was unfortunate since I liked them both so much.